TopWise.com.au is a workforce management application allowing companies to automate their daily job routine by efficient management of their infield workforce.
This system is the only way to gain accurate refrigerant tracking data as it has to be performed in real time so records aren't fudged. This will help with ARCTick Authorisation, bad record keeping, refrigerant theft, equipment theft, auditing, safety with new flammable refrigerants, time-saving, efficiency and ultimately more productivity.
• Refrigerant Recording - brought, sold and recovered
• Refrigerant Equipment listing and maintenance records
• Cylinder leak testing and test date recording.
• Recording of staff Refrigerant Handling Licences.
• Technicians can do all this from an iPhone.
• Management can view reports easily on mobile, tablet and desktop.
Please allow me to explain the features and how they working in more depth.
When a technician takes a refrigerant cylinder from a supplier, he records the cylinder details in the Register. The bottle is assigned to him.
There are a number of options he has when viewing the bottle on his iPhone:
• Perform Leak Test- Tech will record his test results when testing is required
• Return to Stock- when bottle is returned to company warehouse or hand bottle to another tech
• Assign Bottle - Tech takes the bottle from the company warehouse or another tech
• Deactivate Bottle- Used when the tech returns the bottle to the supplier
Upon using/recovering refrigerant on the job, the tech notes the weight used/recovered in the job report. Usage is recorded in that particular bottle's history. (Also calculating charge to client).
The above will be recorded into each bottles history for auditing and tracking reports and viewable by management in the company's bottle register. Making compliance with the Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) much easier.
Much like the refrigerant cylinder tracking, the company/technician enters their tools into the register noting if the tool is a company/technician tool and the type of tool, refrigerant/power/specialty/hand.
There are a number of options he has when viewing the tool on their iPhone.
• Perform a Test - Tech will record his test results when testing is required on equipment
• Return to Stock - Notes when tools are returned to company warehouse, or handed to another tech.
• Assign Tool - Tech takes the tool from the company warehouse or from another tech.
• Deactivate Tool - If the tool is no longer need or has failed.
• Activate Tool - When the tool has been repaired.
The above will be recorded into each tool’s history for auditing and tracking. Reports are viewable by management in the company's tool register. Making compliance with the Australian Refrigeration Council (ARC) much easier.
The Technician/Manager profiles record the Refrigerant Handling Licence (RHL) of employees with expiry dates.
Company Refrigerant Trading Authorisation (RTA) is also found under the company’s profile.
Making ARCTick requirements a breeze to manage.